Thursday, July 30, 2009

Toronto: Fashion Crimes Sale

A fashion crime is usually a bad thing but Fashion Crimes in Toronto is a cute little boutique that makes you feel like a fairy princess.
It's full of beautiful gowns and accessories that make any girl feel happy. Case in point, I love going there and my 14-year-old daughter says it's her favourite store in the world.
Well, now I'll have to make sure I take my daughter there this weekend because Fashion Crimes is taking an additional 50% off their sale prices for a total savings of up to 90%.
Considering I'm in the market for a wedding gown and accessories, I will definitely be checking this out.
If you love pretty, whimsical dresses, flowers, feathers, sequins, etc. then check out this sale!

Location:
322 1/2 Queen St. W. (east of Spadina)
Toronto, ON
M5V 2A2

Hours:
Monday - Friday: 10 am - 8 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 7 pm
Sunday: 12 pm - 6 pm

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment