Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Danier Leather Bag Sale!

I have to admit that I'm not a usual fan of Danier leather bags. Yes, I'm a brand whore so if I can score a Marc Jacobs on sale, I'm a happy camper. I am always on the look out for a great designer bag to add to the collection but when I saw that Danier was having a sale, I thought I would check out their website just out of curiosity.

Much to my chagrin, they have some great bags.


How can this python stamped leather bag only be $99?

And what about this slouchy number for $99?

Ok, this is a complete Marc by Marc Jacobs knock off, but it's only $69. And, now that I think about it, the colour will totally match by pink Chanel platform pumps.

There are plenty more bags at great prices so check out Danier.com for the store nearest you!

Happy shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment