Thursday, March 25, 2010

Danier - Factory Outlet Sale - Extra 20% off clearance!


Leather has definitely come back in a big way, even for spring, and watching some of the Fall 2010 fashion shows, the trend isn't going away anytime soon.

The problem with leather is that it's so darn expensive - even if you're not going with a label, the material itself is costly.

That's why I love the sale racks at the Danier Outlets. I'm still kicking myself for not buying a pair of skinny pants that I saw a couple of months ago for $30. I went back a few days later and they were gone. Of course they were!

Anyway, I think I'll be heading to one of the outlets for their current sale and maybe, just maybe, I'll score an even better deal.

Right now Danier has all it's Fall / Winter leather between 30-70% off and for the next 4 days (until Sunday March 28), there's an extra 20% off clearance items.

Click here for a factory location near you.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment