Thursday, December 10, 2009

UMBRA Warehouse Sale

My favourite sale of the year ... (except for Holt's Last Call on Boxing Day)!


If you like furniture, home accessories, etc., then you can't miss the Umbra annual warehouse sale. I find lots of modern / cool stuff for my house every year and also end up buying lots of Christmas gifts here.

Some of my scores last year: A U+ Pella coat rack for $50 (regular $315), a U+ Vesta Fireplace screen for $50 (regular $475) and Magino stools for $50 each (regular $263).

I also manage to get lots of photo frames and clocks for about $20 each, which make great gifts.

This year I'm hoping to find the Vesta fireplace tools to match my screen, curtain rods for my bedroom (usually around $10) and some large black or white photo frames for my walls.

Can't wait!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment