Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Canadian Retailers - Half Price

So, the last few weeks, I've spent a a few dollars on some great designer duds and although I'm happy with my purchases, there's now a hole in my wallet that's not really going to allow me to buy much for the next while.

It's a good thing, then, that a couple of Canadian retailers are offering a half-price sale so that we can all pick up a few trendy pieces for the summer months.

I don't feel bad shopping at some of these retailers because, although the clothes are not always of the best quality, the prices are low enough that you can pick up pieces that you know you'll only wear for a couple of months and not feel bad when they quickly go out of style.

I'm especially in the market for shorts (please, please let summer come) so I'll definitely be heading to the mall for these sales.


Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment