Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Canadian Recessionista hits Fashionably Yours

A couple of days ago, I dropped by a new consignment store in Toronto. Fashionably Yours is the brainchild of Janet Han, a fashionista in her own right, so you know it carries some great items.
During my visit I spotted a Marc Jacobs wallet, a sexy Roberto Cavalli evening dress, some Coach purses and a wide range of sunglasses. There were also some amazingly cute shift dresses, but considering that I have been buying nothing but dresses recently, I opted instead for a purple and gold striped see-through shirt. It was only $10 and I'll be wearing it over a tank and with some jeans as soon as this weather decides to stay warm.
You can also drop off items in your closet that you no longer wear and make some money. I am actually thinking of cleaning out my shoe closet and maybe the spare bedroom closet so another trip to Fashionably Yours may be coming soon.
If you want to sell some items, check out their website for info on what they're looking for (in-season items, clean, etc.) or email them to book an appointment at sell@fashionablyyours.ca.
Happy shopping ... and selling!
Fashionably Yours is located 632 Queen St. W. (just west of Batthurst) in Toronto
Phone: 647-802-9687

No comments:

Post a Comment